We strive to ensure individuals in Wandsworth have the time and space to achieve good mental health and live a fulfilling life.
To achieve this we fund projects and initiatives which aim to bring about positive changes to mental health within Wandsworth.
We have supported the following projects in Springfield Hospital:
- Befriending Project
- Gardening Project at the Jupiter Ward
- A variety of activities for service users including days out, music, entertainment, outings, Christmas
- Patients without access or recourse to public funds
In the Wandsworth community, we have:
- Funded a Drop-In Cafe to create space for Chemsex issues
- Launching a pilot community fund to support mental health projects